Get the most out of your Fujifilm X camera in these bite-sized seminars!
This August, Venture will be running seminars focusing on the Fujifilm X cameras at two of Perth's most popular Fujifilm retailers:
- Digidirect Cannington - Saturday 10 August, 11am - 12pm
- Camera Electronic (Stirling St Store) - Thursday 22 August, 6pm - 7pm
If you love your Fujifilm X camera, then don't miss these seminars. Choose to attend the seminar at Digidirect Cannington or Camera Electronic in Stirling St, Perth! (They're the same seminar, so simply choose which one you'd like to attend).
Join WA Documentary Photographer of the Year, Seng Mah, as you delve into the workings of your Fujifilm X camera and discover great tips and techniques that can help make your photography more effective, intuitive and creative! Your Fujifilm X cameras give you a lot more features to use than conventional DSLR cameras -- you just need to know where to find them and how to use them!
Seng has been shooting travel photography with his Fujifilm X-T2 and X-T3 for years, in locations as diverse as India, New Zealand, Mongolia, Italy, China, Croatia and Indonesia. He'll share with you the ways in which he has set up his Fujifilm cameras and how you can also capitalise on your camera's features in your own photography!
Here are just some of the terrific topics that this seminar covers:
- How to obtain the fastest autofocus from your Fuji X camera, without using Autofocus.
- The best focus assistance mode to use and why this is great for street and documentary style photography.
- How to set up your Fuji X camera for more efficient photography.
- Shoot beyond 30 seconds by capitalising on the Fujifilm's amazing ultra-long exposure options.
- Leveraging the amazing versatility of Fujifilm custom functions to get everything at your fingertips.
- Back button focusing and why this is "da bomb"!
- Maximising your display (EVF and LCD) so that you can see all the information you need for the shot.
And more... !
If you love your Fuji and want to find out more about how you can maximise its use, then don't miss this. Places are limited to 40 seats at each venue, so book early to avoid the dreaded FOMO (Fear Of Missing Out)! 🙂
Note: This event is most suitable for users of interchangeable lens Fujifilm cameras, including Fujifilm X-T2, X-T3, X-Pro 2, X-T20, X-T30, X-E3 and X-T100 cameras. Some of the features covered may not be available in first generation Fujifilm X cameras or entry level Fujifilm X cameras.
RESERVE YOUR PLACE
Bookings for this seminar are managed through Eventbrite. Simply select the date and venue of the seminar you would like to attend and click the booking button.
FUJI X POSED @ DIGIDIRECT CANNINGTON
Saturday 10 August, 11am - 12pm
Digidirect Cannington, 12 Cecil Avenue, Cannington