“Unleash the potential of your Fujifilm X camera!”
Time: Saturday 8 June, 2pm – 4pm
Venue: Camera Electronic – 230 Stirling Street, East Perth
Format: Seminar and photowalk (weather permitting)
Presenter: Seng Mah
PROUDLY SUPPORTED BY CAMERA ELECTRONIC
If you love your Fujifilm X camera, then you can’t miss this seminar — designed to show you how to maximise your use of your Fujifilm X!
Join WA Documentary Professional Photographer of the Year, Seng Mah, as you delve into the workings of your Fujifilm X camera and discover top techniques that you can use to make your photography more effective, intuitive and creative! Your Fujifilm X cameras give you a lot more features to use than conventional DSLR cameras — you just need to know where to find them and how to use them!
Seng has been shooting travel photography with his Fujifilm X-T2 and X-T3 for years, in locations as diverse as India, New Zealand, Mongolia, Italy, China, Croatia and Indonesia. He’ll share with you the ways in which he has set up his Fujifilm cameras and how you can also capitalise on your camera’s features in your own photography!
Then, weather permitting, join Seng on a photowalk where you can try out some or all of these features on your own!
Here are just some of the awesome topics that this seminar covers:
- How to obtain the fastest autofocus from your Fuji X camera, without using Autofocus.
- The best focus assistance mode to use and why this is great for street and documentary style photography.
- Nail the exposure on your subject time and time again with Fujifilm’s amazing exposure focus.
- Shoot beyond 30 seconds by capitalising on the Fujifilm’s amazing ultra-long exposure options.
- Leveraging the amazing versatility of Fujifilm custom functions to get everything at your fingertips.
- Back button focusing and why this is “da bomb”!
- Maximising your display (EVF and LCD) so that you can see all the information you need for the shot.
- And more… !
If you love your Fuji and want to find out more about how you can maximise its use, then don’t miss this. Places are limited to 40 seats, so book early to avoid the dreaded FOMO (Fear Of Missing Out)! 🙂
Note: This event is most suitable for users of interchangeable lens Fujifilm cameras, including Fujifilm X-T2, X-T3, X-Pro 2, X-T20, X-T30, X-E3 and X-T100 cameras. Some of the features covered may not be available in first generation Fujifilm X cameras or entry level Fujifilm X cameras.
RESERVE YOUR PLACE
Bookings for this seminar are managed through Eventbrite. To book your place, click the button below.