Hit the streets of Busselton with your camera!
Level: Beginners - Intermediate
Date: Sunday 3 March 2019
Duration: 10am - 12pm
Instructors: Seng Mah
Location: City of Busselton Offices Car Park (2 Southern Drive, Busselton)
Maximum participants: 15
Grab your camera, put on your walking shoes and join us for a two-hour street photography walk of Busselton! This photo walk looks at a range of different street photography topics -- from urban landscapes and abstracts to capturing moments and using the light when shooting during the day!
We kick off the walk at the car park of the City of Busselton Office, where we'll look at shooting light, reflections and urban abstracts, before making our way up Queen Street towards the coast and covering a range of different subjects and street photography styles en route.
Seng Mah and Brian Kinson will be at hand with tips on camera settings and shooting techniques!
This event is limited to only 15 participants, so don't miss out!
What you will need
- Good walking shoes, a hat, bottle of water, sunscreen.
- An interchangeable lens camera (DSLR or mirrorless).
- Zoom lenses that can cover a range of focal lengths, from wide angle to mid-range telephoto. For example: 24-70mm range (for full frame cameras); crop frame cameras would be in the 16-55mm range, with micro four third cameras (Olympus and Panasonic) in the 12-40mm range.
- A reasonable level of fitness and mobility for this photo walk.
* You don't need a tripod for this workshop.
RESERVE YOUR PLACE
Bookings for this mini-workshop are managed through Eventbrite. To book your place in this workshop, click the button below.